For all of your commercial roofing company needs in Edwardsville, KS, choose Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC. Our commercial roofing system services have been provided to local commercial property owners since 1960, making sure they receive top-notch weather defense from a roof they can trust in. We pride ourselves on our reputation for exceptional services, premium materials, and fantastic customer services. When our roofers start work on your roof system, they make your concerns the main priority to provide you with the roof system you deserve. We deliver the services you are looking for and are always ready to help you. Our list below shows just some of our available roofing services for your building. To begin on a commercial roofing company project or get more information, dial 316-779-2574 today!
- Commercial Metal Roofing Durable defense, fire resistance, and more benefits are delivered by metal roofing.
- Commercial Roof Repair After bad weather passes, our commercial roofing company can repair any damage that your roof receives.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If repair is no longer an option, our replacement services will ensure your property has a roofing system you can rely upon.
- Commercial Roof Washing Performed to remove algae and stains from your roof, roof washing services from our commercial roofing company help you maintain a healthy system.
- Industrial Roofing Due to the nature of industrial buildings, these properties need specific roof systems to supply them with adequate protection.
- Rooftop Deck & Patio Roof Repair Having a rooftop deck or patio creates a fantastic space for clients and personnel to relax in.
Commercial Roof Repair
Because your roofing system defends your structure, it handles many environmental factors that may lead to damages. Storms, UV rays, and more may wear the system down, creating rips, tears, and cracks. Serious damage may happen if your roof is left unprotected due to disrepair. Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC supplies commercial roofing company repair services to restore your roofing system and stop long term and large damage. We inspect your roof system, identifying weakened areas and utilize repair techniques designed specifically for your current roof materials. Contact us at 316-779-2574 for commercial roofing company repair service in Edwardsville, KS before the next storm.
Commercial Roof Restoration
Many business owners believe it is time for roof replacement when their roofing receives excessive wear. Roof replacement can be beneficial, but expensive; think about getting a commercial roofing company to complete roof restoration instead. The roofing contractors at Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC understand how critical it is for your commercial property to have a quality roof, so we use premium materials and high quality service to restore and improve your current roofing system. With this, your roofing system can defend your property long term with added defense and benefits. Need to learn which roof coating is right for your roof system? Chat with our experts today by dialing 316-779-2574.
TPO, EPDM & PVC Roofing
- EPDM Roofing This roof membrane is energy efficient, strong and storm resistant, providing your building with protection at an affordable cost.
- PVC Roofing PVC is a lasting roof that also provides energy savings for your structure.
- TPO Roofing TPO roofing system offers your building strong defense and solar resistance, as well as flexible installation to match your roofing.
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing This roof system is a thermoset membrane that provides your commercial property with quality leak protection.
Silicon, Acrylic & Elastomeric
- Acrylic Roof Coatings If you need a roof coating what will give the added benefits of cool roofing, acrylic is a great option.
- Elastomeric Roofing Eco-friendly elastomeric roofing is a waterproof coating that protect your commercial structure from leaks.
- Polyurea Roof Coatings Stop corrosion on your metal roof when you have a polyurea coating applied.
- Silicone Roof Coatings Flat roofing may benefit from silicone roof coating because of its ponding prevention.
Flat Roof Repair and Replacement Specialists
Flat roofing are a common option among commercial structures. General wear caused by time, improper installation, and even infrequent maintenance can allow ponding, leaks, and damage to happen. If your roof system is damaged in this way, contacting a commercial roofing company can ensure your roofing is restored. Business owners can get quality flat roof services from Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC. To identify whether your roof requires repair or replacement, our roofing contractors complete a full inspection on your roof. When repairing, we notify you on every part of the process. We even provide a wide variety of top-rated roofing materials for your selection if replacement is required. We have high quality equipment, technique, and materials to provide you with a roofing system that you can rely on.
- Built Up Roofing Low maintenance and long lasting, businesses get durable defense from built up roofing.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Your structure can expect lower utility bills with this roofing.
- Cool Roofing Cool roofing has a highly reflective surface that helps with property temperature control.
- Green Roofing These roof systems are natural insulators, giving increased energy efficiency and lasting roofing.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen is weather resistant and provides for easy repair when damage happens.
- Single Ply Roofing Commercial roofing system get water protection and easy installation from single ply roofing.
Our commercial roofing company is always available for your project. You anticipate nothing but the best roof to protect your commercial building from potential damage. Great service and premium products are what we provide for every client. We provide complete roofing system services to ensure your commercial structure gets what it requires, from inspection to installation. Dial 316-779-2574 for expert commercial roofing company services in Edwardsville, KS today.