For your every commercial roofing company need in Olathe, KS, select Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC. Our commercial roof services have been provided to local commercial structure owners since 1960, ensuring they receive quality weather defense from a roof system they may trust in. Exceptional service, quality materials, and great customer service are what we are known for. Our roofing contractors understand that you have specific needs for your structure’s defense, so we always listen to your priorities and ensure you receive the services you require. We handle all of your roofing needs. Give Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC a call for skilled repairs from our commercial roofing service in Olathe, KS at 316-779-2574 or review our popular roofing services below.
- Commercial Metal Roofing This system is easy to install and delivers a plethora of benefits, including water resistance, fire resistance, and durability.
- Commercial Roof Repair After the storm passes, our commercial roofing company can repair any damage that your roofing system gets.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Our replacement services work with your schedule to supply you with the roof you need without interrupting your day.
- Commercial Roof Washing Prevent algae and strains from occuring on your roof with roof washing services from our commercial roofing company.
- Industrial Roofing Due to the purposes of industrial structures, these properties require specific roof systems to offer them adequate protection.
- Rooftop Deck & Patio Roof Repair Update and restore your outdoor space and have an area where customers or personnel may enjoy down time.
Commercial Roof Repair
Damage on a roof system may be caused by many different factors. Storms, UV rays, and more can damage the system, leading to rips, tears, and cracks. Such disrepair lets your roof and building be exposed to more damage, such as leaks, mold, mildew, and even rot. Fortify your roof and avoid long term issues when you get commercial roofing company repair service from Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC. We inspect your roofing system, locating weakened areas and use repair techniques designed specifically for your current roofing. Before the next storm, contact us at 316-779-2574 for professional commercial roofing company repair service in Olathe, KS.
Commercial Roof Restoration
When a commercial roofing system has extensive damage, many commercial property owners believe roof replacement is the only option to get their protection back. As an alternate option, you could want to consider roof restoration from a professional commercial roofing company instead of roof replacement. The roofers at Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC understand how vital it is for your commercial property to have a quality roofing system, so we utilize premium products and high quality service to restore and fortify your current roofing. With this, your roofing can defend your building long term with added protection and advantages. Contact us today at 316-779-2574 for commercial roof restoration services.
TPO, EPDM & PVC Roofing
- EPDM Roofing EPDM is a strong roof membrane that adds to your poroperty’s defenses with weather resistance and energy efficiency.
- PVC Roofing Your business can improve greatly from PVC roof system’s long lasting system and energy saving properties.
- TPO Roofing Perfect for office buildings and more, TPO is a solar resistant roofing that reflects heat away from your building.
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Your commercial building gets leak defense from this thermoset membrane.
Silicon, Acrylic & Elastomeric
- Acrylic Roof Coatings If you need a roof coating what will give the advantages of cool roof system, acrylic is an excellent choice.
- Elastomeric Roofing Your commercial structure may anticipate quality water resistance with this roof coating.
- Polyurea Roof Coatings Corrosion is stopped in its tracks with a polyurea coating on your metal commercial roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Coatings With this coating, your roof is fortified with water resistance that fights ponding and stops mildew.
Flat Roof Repair and Replacement Specialists
Flat roofing systems are a popular option among commercial structures. These systems provide great protection and can last a long time, however, if installed or maintained poorly, general wear can have your roof vulnerable to further damage and leaks. If your roof system is damaged in this way, contacting a commercial roofing company can make sure your roof is restored. Business owners can have quality flat roof system services from Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC. To identify whether your roof requires repair or replacement, our roofers complete a full inspection on your roofing. When repairing, we keep you posted on every part of the process. We even provide a wide range of top-rated roof materials for your selection if replacement is required. Our roofers use the best techniques and materials to ensure your roofing can handle any storm.
- Built Up Roofing Commercial property owners can enjoy low maintenance requirements and long lasting protection from this roof system.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Your structure may expect lower energy bills with this roof system.
- Cool Roofing Energy bills may lower when you get a cool roof for your commercial building.
- Green Roofing For a strong, lasting roof system that supplies energy efficiency, select a green roofing system installation.
- Modified Bitumen Your commercial property receives easy installation and simple repair from storm resistant modified bitumen roofing.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is made in a wide variety of materials and is simple to install.
Our commercial roofing company is always available for your project. To protect your commercial structure, you want to make sure you get a quality roof. We believe in offering you fantastic service, premium materials, and a great customer experience. Whether you need a total inspections or brand new roof installation, we can take care of it. Call our skilled commercial roofing company in Olathe, KS for your next service at 316-779-2574.