Searching for a commercial roofing company in Franklin, KS for your next project? Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC is the company to contact! Our roofers have been giving the best service for commercial roofing systems and ensuring business owners get the roofing they should have since 1960. We are dedicated to providing exceptional services, premium products, and excellent customer experiences. Our roofers know you have specific needs for your structure’s defense, so we always listen to your priorities and make sure you receive the services you require. We are always on hand to help you regardless what services you need. Call Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC at 316-779-2574 today for commercial roofing service in Franklin, KS or look at our list below for some of our popular roofing services.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Durable protection, fire resistance, and more advantages are provided by metal roofing.
- Commercial Roof Repair Damage, such as wear, tears, and cracks, leave your roofing open to further issues in the future.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If your roof is worn past the point of repair, our roofers can replace it and work with your schedule.
- Commercial Roof Washing Keep algae and strains from occuring on your roof with roof washing services from our commercial roofing company.
- Industrial Roofing Industrial properties require specific roof system installations to make sure they receive quality protection.
- Rooftop Deck & Patio Roof Repair Getting a rooftop deck or patio makes a fantastic space for clients and personnel to enjoy.
Commercial Roof Repair
Roof systems are exposed to a lot of different factors that can cause wear. Damage can appear as cracks, rips, and tears as your roofing system becomes exacerbated from consistent storms and UV rays. This state of disrepair means your roofing may be open to leaks, mold, and mildew. Commercial roofing company repair services from Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC may avoid long term damage by restoring your roof. We assess your roof, identifying weakened areas and utilize repair techniques created specifically for your current roof materials. Speak with our team today about your commercial roofing company repair requirements in Franklin, KS when you call 316-779-2574.
Commercial Roof Restoration
If your commercial roofing system has a lot of damage, you may think it is time for roofing system replacement. As an alternative option, you may want to consider roof restoration from a skilled commercial roofing company as opposed to roof replacement. Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC works not only to restore, but fortify your roofing system utilizing skilled application of premium roof coatings. With this, your roofing system can defend your property long term with added protection and benefits. Need to learn which roof coating is right for your roofing? Speak with our experts today by contacting 316-779-2574.
TPO, EPDM & PVC Roofing
- EPDM Roofing This roof membrane is energy efficient, durable and weather resistant, giving your building defense at an affordable cost.
- PVC Roofing Your business can benefit greatly from PVC roofing system’s long lasting system and energy saving properties.
- TPO Roofing Optimal for office buildings and more, TPO is a UV resistant roof that bounces heat away from your property.
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing For quality leak protection, vulcanized rubber roofing is a fantastic choice.
Silicon, Acrylic & Elastomeric
- Acrylic Roof Coatings Acrylic coatings are a great choice for added cool roofing benefits.
- Elastomeric Roofing Eco-friendly elastomeric roofing is a water resistant coating that safeguards your commercial structure from leaks.
- Polyurea Roof Coatings Not only does this coating avert corrosion, it is elastic and provides a moisture barrier to prevent water damage or leaks.
- Silicone Roof Coatings Flat roofs may benefit from silicone roof coating because of its ponding resistance.
Flat Roof Repair and Replacement Specialists
Flat roofing are a popular option among commercial structures. While these systems provide great protection, poor installation and general damage can lead to wear, ponding, water leaks, and more. A commercial roofing company can inspect your roofing system and determine if your roofing system requires simply repair or a full replacement. At Dolphin Construction and Remodeling LLC, we specialize in flat roof system services for commercial building owners. Full inspection is a part of our roofing contractors service to identify any damage and identify whether repair or replacement are necessary. We keep you informed on the service during repair. When replacement is needed, we have a selection of roofing system materials to fit your needs and will help you identify the best choice. We have top-notch equipment, technique, and materials to give you a roofing system that you can rely on.
- Built Up Roofing This durable roofing is an excellent choice for commercial property owners, supplying long lasting defense with low maintenance needs.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Lower utility costs of your commercial building with a foam roofing installation.
- Cool Roofing Energy bills can lower when you get a cool roofing system for your commercial structure.
- Green Roofing Green roofing provides strong protection and a beautiful natural look to your commercial building.
- Modified Bitumen Your commercial property receives fast installation and simple repair from storm resistant modified bitumen roofing system.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing comes in a wide variety of materials and is easy to install.
We are the commercial roofing company to call for your roofing project. You anticipate nothing but the best roofing system to defend your commercial property from potential damage. Every customer gets great client service and fantastic roofing with premium products from our dedicated team. We deliver complete roofing services to make sure your commercial property gets what it requires, from inspection to installation. Call 316-779-2574 for professional commercial roofing company services in Franklin, KS today.